Terms and Conditions of Use
- Use of Service
- The website is fully owned and managed by KM. Group Pte. Ltd., also identified as KM. (“we”, “us”, or “our”).
- By using our website, you are agreeing to be bound by the following terms and conditions.
- If you do not agree to all of the terms unconditionally, please do not access or use this website.
- We reserve the right to make amendments to any of the terms and conditions at any time, without any reasoning provided.
- As a user, you are responsible for reviewing our Agreement for the latest updates.
- We will retain the full and complete ownership of all our content’s intellectual property rights.
- If there is a breach of these Terms and Conditions which may violate copyright, trademark and other laws, your permission to use the content will automatically be terminated.
- KM. reserves the right to deny or restrict access of this site to any individual, or to ban access to this site from a specific IP address, at any time and for any reason.
- All published content, including, but not limited to, photos, written information, and infographics, are our copyrighted, patented or trademarked property.
- Unless otherwise stated, all contents on this site should not be copied, reproduced, republished, distributed, or modified in any way without prior written permission granted by KM..
As part of the terms and condition you agree to, you will not be allowed to:
- Copy, reproduce, republish, and distribute any of our published content;
- Use our content for any commercial or business related use, regardless of profitability;
- Modify our content, including, but not limited to, by removing copyright or other proprietary notices, reformatting and translating them (unless explicit written permission granted);
- Invade or attempt to invade any of our servers, datas, networks, or systems;
- Disobey any applicable laws or regulations;
- Use software containing viruses or any computer programs that will disrupt, destroy or limit the functionality of any computer software or this website.
- Any act of performing the above restricted actions will be a violation of the rights of KM. Group.
- With reference to Section 3(1) of the Computer Misuse Act (Cap. 50A), it will be an offence to violate any intellectual property rights and perform any unauthorised acts knowingly.
- Governing Law
- The agreement and access to the site is governed by and constructed in accordance with the laws of the Republic of Singapore.
Copyright 2021 KM Bagel & Waffle. All rights reserved.
Terms and Conditions